Shadow Ventures was founded by serial entrepreneur and investor KP Reddy. The mission of Shadow Ventures is to invest in Seed stage companies that are led by dynamic entrepreneurs focused on changing the built world with disruptive technologies.
Built Environment Technology, also known as BuiltTech, is the innovation through technology that provides the framework for the physical world around us. BuiltTech shapes the future of planning, design, construction, and management of buildings, infrastructure, and cities. Stay up to speed at builttech.co.
Markets of Interest
- REAL ESTATE (Retail, Office, Industrial, Multifamily)
- Facilities Management
- BIM: Tracking, quantifying, interpreting, and applying the massive data flows in and around buildings.
- Cloud/Mobility: Utilizing cloud computing to store and manage all of the data mentioned above.
- Robotics: Disruption and automation of supply chain and warehouse management through robotics.
- Industrial IOT: Sensors and tech-enabled devices to track everything that happens in a built environment.
- Machine Learning/AI: Data science for the massive amounts of data provided with the built environment to better predict behaviors and outcomes.
- Blockchain: Financial security and track ability of cryptocurrency to finance buildings or projects.
Check out K.P.’s Ventures.