Your startup may be a “Platform Play” if…
1. You can’t decide on your first market.
2. Every potential investor has a new idea for applying your technology.
3. There are patents that are integral to your success.
4. Your sales guy is confused by your lack of a product.
5. Hackathons and Accelerators seem alien.
6. Market risk seems irrelevant.
7. That “full stack” developer is perplexed by your lack of effort in developing a great UI.
8. Hardware and Systems engineering appears to be a constraint.
9. Freemium? Not sure, I understand how we would do that.
10. $100,000 angel round?, = 1 month burnrate.